Ubud Traditional Village Tour With Ancient Hindu Temple introducing you locals traditional compund house with famous Ubud traditional artisan home industry includes art painting, silver jewelry and also wooden sculpturer, the Ubud traditional village tour on visit to ancient sacred temple and sanctuary of Ubud monkey forest, Sacred holy water temple and Goa Gajah or Elephant cave temple, Ubud traditional village tour will take you to green countryside for coffee plantation and beautiful rice terrace
Takes the opportunity to try Indonesian cuisine at Authentique Balinese restaurant located amid Ubud lush green jungle valley with locals organic farm around, see details tours below
Tour visits :
- Balinese Traditional Compound House for 30 minutes : Visit at Traditional Balinese compound house, the house with 40 years back style completed by its home ware and very traditional kitchen set
- Traditional Home Industry for 30 minutes : Visit to traditional balinese home industry for silver jewelry, Art painting or wooden sculpture workshop
- Ubud monkey Forest for 1 hour : Visit Sanctuary Monkey forest, the most top tourist atraction in Ubud
- Ubud Rice Terrace for 1 hour : Visit Tegalalang rice terrace for most beautiful view of Bali terrace
- Lunch for 1 hour : Having lunch at locals restaurant
- Coffee Farm for 40 minutes : Visit locals coffee plantation and get complimentary to taste various coffee or tea flavours or get fun on Jungle swing available to purchase on location
- Sacred Tirta Empul Temple for 1 hour : Visit sacred holy spring water at Tirta Empul temple, take opportunity to join on purification ritual under fountains together with locals
- Sacred Goa Gajah Temple for 1 hour : Visit Goa Gajah Temple or Elephant Cave of Ancient Ganesh Hindu temple
Tour Include :
- Private comfortable AC car/ Mini van
- Speaking English driver
- All entrance fees and taxes
- Lunch at Authentic Balinese restaurant located amid organic locals farm overlookinh to lush green valley
- Bottled water
- Maximum duration is 12 hours with no refund considered for unused hour
- 100% prepayment is required. Bookings are confirmed only after receipt of payment in full.
- No refund on cancellations with less than 1 day(s) notice. In some cases, third party services cannot be cancelled beyond a certain time frame. Payment for such services must be made in full regardless of use.
- When paying via credit card you will be billed in Indonesian Rupiah currency at the current interbank exchange rate, so the final amount may vary.
- If the client requests any additional services, payment according to the company’s price list may be requested immediately.
- We aim to deliver a perfect service. If a client is not satisfied, the deposit will be considered to refund
If you have any questions, please contact us.