|IDR 550.000 / pax|
|IDR 600.000 / pax|
|IDR 650.000 / pax|
|IDR 700.000 / pax|
|Date of Trip|
One day Ubud tour combines with water rafting and Jungle swing is best Ubud tour option to experience Ubud white water rafting adventure by floating along famous Ayung river for best rafting activity location in Ubud with its lush green forest on river side and also beautifull waterfalls for almost 2 hours spending time through 10 kilometers on Ayung river, after finish your lunch the tour then continue to visit Tegalalang village for having fun on swing over ubud jungle valley and coffee plantation then enjoy a view on marvelous Ubud rice terrace by walking from side to side on sloppy terrace then on last stop at Tegenungan waterfall with beautiful green scenery, take opportunity to have swim on fresh water before back to hotel, available changing room can be used located near the river
Detailed tour itinerary :
- 08.00 am. Hotel pick up
- 09.30 am. White water rafting on Ayung river
- 12.00 am. Having lunch ( at rafting restaurant)
- 13.00 pm. Visit Ubud rice terrace
- 14.30 pm. Visit coffee plantation and Jungle Swing
- 16.00 pm. visit Tegenungan waterfall
- 17.00 pm. return to Hotel
- 18.30 pm. drop off at Hotel
Price includes :
White water rafting activity :
- All rafting equipments
- Experienced tour guide
- Changing room
- Sharing waterproof bag
- Cleaned bath towel
- Insurance coverage
Jungle Swing attraction :
- Free coffee testing in various flavours
- 1X round jungle Swing per person
- Insurance coverage
Other facilities :
- Private roundtrip transportation
- Speaking English driver
- All entrance fees and Taxes
- Bottled drinking water
Pick up area available :
- Nusadua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Sanur, Ubud
- Children 7 to 9 years old are 20% Off.
- 100% prepayment is required. Bookings are confirmed only after receipt of payment in full.
- No refund on cancellations with less than 2 days notice. In some cases, third party services cannot be cancelled beyond a certain time frame. Payment for such services must be made in full regardless of use.
- When paying via credit card you will be billed in Indonesian Rupiah currency at the current interbank exchange rate, so the final amount may vary.
- If the client requests any additional services, payment according to the company’s price list may be requested immediately.
If you have any questions, please contact us.